Wheels are what keeps you going. Your car wheels need continuous attention and care. Wheels may get damaged due to potholes, bad roads, which affect the tire and the balancing of your car. Car Care Centre helps you to increase the life expectancy of your car wheels by providing you with the best car wheel services. Our workers make use of the present technology and tools to inspect your wheels and fix it. Car Care specializes in wheel balancing, car wheel repairs and replacements services.
Benefits of Car Wheel Alignment & Balancing.
HOW WE PROCESS
First, we’ll use state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to see if your wheels meet your vehicle manufacturer’s precise alignment specifications. If it turns out you need an alignment, we’ll:
- Make front-end and/or rear-end mechanical alignment adjustments
- Verify that your new alignment readings meet your vehicle manufacturer’s specifications (if applicable)
Proper wheel alignment creates a smoother ride by minimizing steering pull and vehicle wander. It also can save you hundreds of dollars on replacing tires due to premature tread wear.
Most manufacturers recommend getting a four-wheel alignment at least once a year. Other times you may need a four-wheel or front-end alignment include:
- After you’ve had a new set of tires is installed
- After you’ve hit a bad pothole or steep curb
- After you’ve been in an accident or collision